Constructed with one aluminium uniframe, this speaker embodies simplicity. No unnecessary decoration, what is utilised is the essential, functional elements. This loudspeaker is designed to last a lifetime in your home. The tempered glass blends naturally into any style, and the modular construction allows it to be upgraded with new tech over time.
- Dimensions: 10.55"W x 3.74"D x 7.99"H
- Available Colors: White, Black
- Materials: 6x Tempered Glass, Aluminum Frame
- Output Power: 2 x 15W
- Weight: 7.28 lb
- Wireless: Bluetooth and ‘True Wireless’ dual speaker streaming
- Compatible with Apple AirPlay, Sonos, Amazon Echo and Google Cast
- Front Controls: Volume
- Line in: (2) 3.5 mm - front and bottom
- Compartment in the bottom with USB power supply
- Cables: Long and short audio cable, long and short (USB) power cable
- Upgradable: Can host a 3rd party Wifi, multi-room or voice control module inside.
- L/R Drivers: (2) 3’’ (Full Range)
- Amplifier: Class D built in (Active)
- Sealed Cabinet Volume: 3 l
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB on axis
- DSP: High Quality Digital Signal Processing
- Wall Mount: Brackets & Screws Included
- Included: Manual
Our Small Transparent Speaker is futureproofed due to its modular design making it simple to upgrade components. There is a compartment underneath the speaker that can hold and power various upgrades such as new voice control protocols, Bluetooth and wireless technologies.
In the world of audio, a “transparent” sound refers to a loudspeakers ability to channel the true intention of a musician through to the listener. We fine tune our speakers for a crystal clear transparent sound. It’s our ambition to bring the listener closer to the music to offer a rich and authentic musical experience.
Our tightly sealed four liter enclosure and custom designed three inch drivers help to create a controlled reproduction of frequencies. We hone our powerful DSP (Digital Sound Processor chip) to ensure studio recording quality reproduction. With the Small Transparent Speaker you will hear layered reproductions of voices even if you are far away.